Localization and Mapping (SLAM/Structure from Motion) Engineer
At Jido Maps, we are building maps that will support the next generation of digital experience. We are looking for a self-motivated person interested in bringing state-of-the-art computer vision / SLAM technology to the real world. You will join a fast-paced startup and should be ready to take on a leadership role in our growing team.
* B.S. in Computer Science or related fields (with a focus in computer vision, robotics, or machine learning)
* Passion for computer vision and/or machine learning
* Interest in augmented reality or robotics
* Experience in SLAM, visual odometry, scene reconstruction or structure-from-motion
* Some experience in industry (internship included)
Nice to Haves
* Experience in building a large scale system
* Familiarity with deep learning
* Familiarity with Python and/or C++
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!